Monday, February 7, 2011

Perfume Collection

Scent is defining. It can tell so much about a person! There is nothing worse then having some one walking by you and getting a waft of cheap alcoholic-smelling perfume, or even WORSE, like a teenager who just walked out of Bath & Body Works with the entire signature collection. Don't get my wrong, I own two B&BW body splashes, but there is a time and a place, such as after the gym, or at the beach, for a quick pick-me-up. Without further chatter, here is what is currently sitting on my vanity:
My husband smelled this, instantly thought of me and surprised me with a bottle. He couldn't have been more perfect. Hands down, my favorite.
A very close runner up. I absolutely ADORE the smell of roses. They are in nearly every room in my house, and I can say that Yankee Candle could possibly stay in business with the amount of Fresh Cut Roses candles I buy.
The newest to my collection. I like it, but really just loved the bottle more! It is a very light fresh smelling scent.
This is my feisty scent! When I'm going out to have some fun, or just feel like mixin' things up I but I spritz on some of this fragrance.
Bought this because everyone raved about it. I like it, but will probably not repurchase it when the bottle runs out... which could be a while.
After my grandmother passed away, a half full bottle of this adorned her dressing table for nearly two years. I decided to swoop down and add it to my collection partly in remembrance, partly because I enjoy the smell. A bit of an 'older' scent, great for sophisticated events such as Military Balls.
I find this to be a very casual scent. When I'm feeling preppy, and throw on a sweater instead of a dress, usually I'm wearing this as well. Again, not something I would repurchase, but it is lovely. Simple doesn't get enough use for a girly girl like myself.
This is the oddball out- less expensive, not a "high end" name brand, so why? I fell in love with the advertisement! The cream chiffon and pink peonies! Oh how divine! There was also a promotion where if you got the perfume, it came with a fantastic pink tote. VERY spring-time. I went through a few bottles in college, but think I've grown out of the scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment