Saturday, October 30, 2010

Perfect Finds: Nail Polish

For some one who finds it absolutely pertinent to have perfectly polish finger nails at all times, finding a new, beautiful shade can just make my day! While strolling through the streets of NY, I came across a little Chinese mom-and-pop store and stumbled upon the most perfect nail paints! Very often, while shopping, I ask myself "Is this me? While wearing this, will I be portrayed the way I want to." And oh my heavens yes! If I were a nail paint, I would be one of these two shades! These colors are the 'essence' of moi.


I have never heard of b.s.n. Plus nail paint before nor have I come across it in any other store. Nevertheless, these shades are to die! On the left: Pink Lady. But to be honest, it is peach. The most perfect, feminine, pastel peach. And on the right: Romance. Could a name be any more perfect?? It's a beautiful blush color. A divine shade of rose that is far from the bubble gum childish colors and the tacky hot/bright pink shades.

As I go along in life, I tend to make my own rules, or guidelines to live by. One of those happens to be wearing elegant appropriate nail polish at all times. If a sudden event were to pop up tomorrow night, leaving no time for a manicure, what is there to do? I for one do not want to be caught at a sophisticated affair with neon nails. No thanks!

*The background nail polishes from left to right: Rimmel Steel Grey, Sinful Colors Social Ladder, Sinful Colors Easy Going, and OPI You Don't Know Jacques!

No comments:

Post a Comment