Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankgiving Fashion

With Halloween behind us and Christmas not too far away, it's time to now focus on the Holiday of eating... THANKSGIVING! I find that Thanksgiving is one of the few holidays where causality is acceptable. Within reason, of course. Here are two polyvore creations imitating what yours truly will be donning while I stuff my face.

Cozy Casual

As I previously stated, casual is okay for this holiday. Some families even prefer it! Skinny jeans (or jeggins for their STRETCH!) with a knit sweater and boots is a lovely outfit. We want to be comfortable in our clothes after we eat and also warm while we watch those rowdy boys play football. A nude lip is perfect and keeps from getting lipstick on all the utensils and smearing while we eat, while a fall themed nail polish shade is trendy and sophisticated.

Casual Chic

Now this outfit is a bit more polished, but still comfortable. A button up collared shirt under a sweater dress plays up the outfit. Black tights for warmth and flat shoes again for comfort. Throw in a pop of color such as a bag or scarf and you are looking cute, sophisticated, and classy.

**As in all of my polyvore creations, the style of clothing is simply an imitation of something I would wear. I am in no way advertising over the time expensive clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment