Saturday, October 30, 2010

Favorite Jewerly

How a lady accessorizes herself tells about her. Too much is tacky and sloppy but too little is plain and boring. When I see a woman not wearing jewelry I assume she was in a rush and forgot to put it on (Shameful!).... Or maybe she doesn't have a nice man to buy her any. (The only exception to this is allergies. I have a cousin who is severely allergic to ALL types of finishes, gold, platinum, silver, metals. I do feel awful for her! To go her whole life without wearing a pair of pearls, shame

I went through my own collection to pick out pieces that I believe are essential pieces to any classy woman's wardrobe.


Dainty Necklaces For an everyday pieces, feminine simple pendants on a thin chain are perfect accents. I personally love bows for a girly touch, but there are plenty of adorable charms out there! Get something that suits your personality but also matches the over all feeling of your wardrobe so you can wear it with anything. Top: Silver bow necklace is from Piercing Pagoda. Bottom: Bow Pearl charm is from a boutique in Miami.


Monogram pieces


I love all things monogrammed! Items with your name or initials are completely personal and with the exception of the few people you may know with the same initials, each piece is unique to you. My silver monogram necklace is my absolute FAVORITE item in my entire wardrobe. Top: Delicate Raymond monogram disc necklace. Bottom: Personalized monogram necklace from WOW Imports.com


Pearl Strands It goes without saying that every girl needs her strands of pearls. These are two I wear most often. The pearls on the right belonged to my mother. They are so near and dear to my heart! The strand on the left is a cultured one I wear to the important but 'not-so-important' events.



Pearl Studs
Duh! This one goes without saying! I wear them EVERY SINGLE DAY. These are my three most worn pairs. The grapefruit peachy/pink ones on the right tend to be in my ears the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment