Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pretty

Any of y'all that have read my blogs know that one of my all time favorite perfumes is Pretty by Elizabeth Arden. E.A. is definitely not a brand I go to for products, but I just can't get enough of this fragrance.

It started with the ads

I mean, who wouldn't want to be surrounded be laying on a gorgeous vintage love seat, surrounded by pink peonies in a beautiful chiffon cream dress? I FELL IN LOVE with the ad WAY before I ever smelt the perfume.

Then I smelled the fragrance

Girly . Feminine . Floral .
Perfect for daytime to spritz on and instantly feel more girly.


In my research I decided to find the inspiration behind the perfume

How sweet is this story? My heart melted.


A lovely fragrance inspired by ones adoration of his wife.
It's just so... romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment