Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall Nail Polish

The temperatures are dropping and the air is becoming crisp. Fall is so vastly approaching here in NY. It is indeed my favorite season, nail polish colors included. Put away those hot pinks and bright corals (not that I wear them anyway) and break out the dark 'muddy' colors of fall.

Here are my favorite (and only.. because ladies, excess is not cute) fall nail polishes

RIMMEL LASTING FINISH PRO in STEEL GREY

Taupe color at it's finest.

Many say it is almost an exact dupe for Commander in Chic and also OPI's Metro Chic

CONFETTI LONG WEARING NAIL COLOR in MOONSTRUCK

It is INCREDIBLY similar to the above color, with a smidgen more purple undertones.

OPI's YOU DON'T KNOW JACQUES
A taupe color with brown undertones

PURE ICE in KISS ME HERE
An average dark gray

And of course, for sophisticated events, a pale pink is always in order. I recently purchased a brand Sinful Colors for the first time. Although I am not too impressed with the streaky formula, the color is just a lovely color.

SINFUL COLORS in EASY GOING
A perfect pale pink. Takes 3 coats to make even, but the patience is worth the pay off.

SINFUL COLORS in SOCIAL LADDER
A sheer pink color with smooth applying iridescence.
So, those are what I will be wearing on my nails this fall season. I just LOVE fall. Expect more fall posts to come, including fashion, beauty, and body care
xoxo,
Le'Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment