Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Romance is in the air

Do you feel it? I sure do! I am SUCH a hopless romantic. I wake up everyday and love to think I'm in a sappy romance novel. The lovely things that I adore so much, ruffles, lace, and so on are ALL things that remind me of romance.

The reason for this post is because I recently had a 'date day' with my husband, and it all centered around...you guessed it, ROMANCE.


We had a picnic in the park with the pups


I wore this dress... Thought the roses and ruffles were appropriate
This photo was frommy bridal shower

We came home to cool off from the sweltering heat And got all ready to go out to dinner

I wore my most romantic dress


And did my hair like this


Kept my make-up soft and sweet by having flirty eyelashes and creamy pink lips

This is Holly Willoughby, a British television personality.

I spritzed myself in this romantic fragarence




We had dinner by candle light over the water


This is an actual picture of the resturant during the day

And then took a walk on the pier

No comments:

Post a Comment