Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Are you guilty? There are little things in life that maybe are not NECESSITIES, but certainly a must for this girl. I'm not talking luxuries, but the things if life we love to adore, and could probably do without so much of (although I beg to differ)

Beauty Sleep
I am indeed addicted to sleeping. And naps, they are just divine!




Vintage Clutches
To my shock, when I googled "vintage clutches" my EXACT wedding clutch popped up. Isn't it gorgeous!


Manicures
Perfectly polished nails are a must, always.

Perfume
I would NEVER be caught dead leaving the house without a spritz or two... And when the bottle is done they make for wonderful decorative pieces.


Mascara

Luscious long lashes? Another MUST before leaving the house.

That perfect pink/nude lipstick
A girl simply can't go through life without lipstick it's a sin.
(If I had to live with only two pieces of make-up my entire life, mascara and lipstick, no questions asked)


Dresses

All day, every day. It's all I wear. And rightfully so, a lady must always dress like a lady.


Eating Outside

Beautiful picture, no? During summer I hardly step one of my pretty little stilettos in the kitchen.

Champagne

A night with champagne, well, that's a night to remember.

You will NOT see this lady drinking a beer.... But maybe a margarita or two.

Sweets

Cupcakes are one of life's little happies.

Scarves

Every season, and preferably with lace and ruffles.

Headbands

We can't all be Blair Wardorf, but we certainly can think so.


Muted colors

Simple, classy, feminine.

white.pink.cream.heather gray.taupe.
DIVINE

Letters

Bring on the romantic letters, my love.

(This one is particularly dear to my heart bc when M is away training or such, letters keep us close.


Romance Novels

All you need is LOVE.. LOVE is all you need.

PINK

Oh, lovely, and so feminine

Pearls and lace
"Every lady is born a woman, but not every woman is born a lady"

Traveling

Weekend getaways, long vacations, you name it, I'm there.

What are your guilty pleasures? All photos were found on google.com or weheartit.com.

I found that many of the photos on google images had blogspot.com URL's. I did not intentionally take from other blogs. Even so, their beautiful photos, so bravo.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I feel naked if I'm not wearing perfume. Pink is my favorite color. I pretty much always wear pearl earrings. Always love a manicure too. I don't get as much 'beauty sleep' as I should...I stay up way too late :(

    I need a good nude lipstick-what are your favorite colors? I have really, really red lips and always try to tone them down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear pearl earrings every.single.day. Only in special occasions will I take them out.

    Nude lipsticks? Hmm, MAC's Creme de Nude is a nice nude that doesn't give that 'white out, it looks like I have concealer on my lips look) And drugstore, I absolutely love Revlon's Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude.

    Enjoy those red lips! When my lipstick wears off I look like a ghost my lips are so pale.

    ReplyDelete