Friday, July 30, 2010

Lovely Etsy Finds!



Upon entering the blogsphere, I learned of the wonderful world of Etsy. Instantly, I was in love. I wish I had the creativity and talent that some of the wonderful sellers on Etsy.com have. Atlas, no such luck, so I shall stick to buying instead.

The other day, while doing my "Guilty Pleasures" post, I googled "Ruffle Scarf" and up popped that lovely picture of the pink scarf on the lace bodice. I used the photo in post then later went back to see what website hosted the photo.

To my surprise, I found the etsy store of FAIRYTALE13. She has goreous scarves, for both woman and girls in different styles, and colors. Here are only a handful of the pictures of her work:





Here is a little piece of her seller's
profile:
ACCESSORIES MADE FOR YOU AND YOUR HOME ARE DESIGNED, HAND CUT AND SEWN BY ME IN MY LOG-CABIN GARDEN STUDIO, CHESTER, CHESHIRE UK.

EVERY PIECE IS UNIQUE - ALL SCARVES ARE HAND RUFFLED AND NO TWO ARE THE EXACT SAME - ALL CUSHIONS ARE MADE FROM A UNIQUE MIX OF FABRICS AND AGAIN NO TWO ARE THE EXACT SAME.

MY ACCESSORIES ARE BUILT TO LAST - ALL DESIGNS ARE TRIED AND TESTED ON FAMILY AND FRIENDS BEFORE BEING MADE FOR SALE. ALL LISTED ITEMS ARE MADE UP AND READY TO SHIP, WHAT YOU SEE IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET.

Her scarves are simply wonderful. Please do pop over to her shop and have a look for yourself! All of the photos in this blog post are straight from her shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment