Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Day Attire

I don't know about y'all, but the weather up here in the northeast has been anything but calm in the past couple days. Where it's just flurrying, snowing, or hailing ice balls, the skies have opened up in a state of fury. I love snow days- they seem to bring about unexpected family time. My brothers have off from school and my step-mother (who is a principal) also had her school close for the day. Rarely do people get all dolled up for a snow day, and I am the same. I found some photos of what I was wearing today and thought it would be fun to see what people wear when they are snowed in! So today, as I type this, this is what I am wearing:


A comfy cotton shirt. Of course, mine has to be cute. (when it comes to comfy, I always go cheap... Forever21)



Black yoga pants (Forever21- $10)

Warm slippers




And if it gets really cold, I throw on my warm fleece robe!
Accessories were kept simple, staple pearl studs and wedding rings. Make-up was minimal and natural- a little concealer under the eyes and on any blemishes, Maybe a loose powder, lip moisturizer and a touch of mascara.
So lovelies, that all for me today. The pups played outside in the snow so long they are PASSED OUT in my bed right now. This gives me some much needed relaxation time.

1 comment: