Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What's your Essence?

Essence is defined as "attributes that make an attribute or substance what it fundamentally is, and which it has by necessety, and without which is loses it's identity." I believe every person has their own essence. Every choice we make, every item we buy, everything we wear is part of who we are as a person. When I go to buy something I stop and ask myself, "Is this me? While wearing this will I be perceived the way I want to be? If I were a _____, is this what I'd be?" Beyond morals, family, and personality traits, our 'beauty' essence is an essential part of us. What's my essence?

IF I WERE A......

Fragarance I'd be

Chloe Parfum


and Rose scented candles




Lipstick I'd be
MAC's Creme Cup



and e.l.f Runway Pink




Nail polish I'd be
b.s.n. Romance





Flower I'd be
Blush English Rose





Fabric I'd be
lace




Shape I'd be
a bow




A print I'd be
Floral





A book I'd be
A romance novel





Jewelry I'd be
Pearls





Color I'd be
Blush and Cream




party I'd be
A garden tea party




A city I'd be
Paris





A house I'd be
Southern Plantation Home





A letter I'd be
love letters





Pajamas I'd be
pink satin set




Drink I'd be
Tea

So ladies, what's your essence?

No comments:

Post a Comment