Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas presents... to MYSELF!

While out doing my Christmas shopping, I gave myself a few little presents. Nothing extravagant, just cheapie little things picked up here and there.



Another Chloe perfume bottle. I love it so much, I think any spritz may be my last.


Black Patent peep-toe pumps.


The same patent peep toe pumps in Nude. I ADORE these shoes! So much so, that I bought two pairs. AND if you hurry, they are on sale for ONLY $10 at CharlotteRusse.com. Once the weather warms up, my feet will never come out of these.



Pink Ipod nano... I'm very late in the game getting an Ipod, but I love it. Small, pink, plays Michael Buble- it's perfect.




Fur trimmed coat in WHITE. LOVE it! I feel like a Hollywood star when I wear it. Forever21.com



This pink scalloped edge bag will look adorable with a flirty dress and ballet flats in the spring. Forever21.com





I already have a similar dress in black, white, and blush- but this one in peach with the peter pan collar was just too cute to pass up!
Nude quilted long chained bag. Again, with a flirty floral dress and those MATCHING NUDE PUMPS, so adorable!




Miss Dior Cherie gift set. I had gotten a bottle last year for Christmas and when I smelled it while strolling the isles this year it gave me sweet memories of my first year of marriage.
Also, I picked up a white faux fur coat, but the fur is in the shape of tiny rosettes. I SEARCHED the Internet looking for a picture, but the brand must be very, very unknown. My husband, how dear he is, bought me a Kindle! I am so very excited to have it! I'll be traveling a lot on the next couple months and it will serve as a splendid companion on the flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment