Sunday, October 3, 2010

Update*

I need to apologize to y'all because when it comes to consistent blogging, I am indeed a failure. Let me indulge myself for a moment in my 'excuses'. If you follow me in twitter you already know my computer broke right before leaving for vacation. I DID take daily outfits, however my husband's computer is not compatible with my camera. (His comp. is ancient, but with his "If it ain't broke..." mentality, he refuses to buy a new one) Also, hubby leaves in 3.5 weeks for Officer/MP training for FIVE MONTHS. We have been spending time together and running errands, and setting things up for when he is gone.

I am so sorry y'all, truly. When M does leave it will free up time, and also give me an outlet to write, so expect posts regularly in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment