Saturday, September 18, 2010

Late Vacation

Hi y'all! Tomorrow myself, as well at M and my mother are flying down to Florida! St. Augustine to be exact. My grandparents live in the area, and it's about time for a visit and vacation. I will be blogging from Florida, I'm hoping. See, when I go away, I refuse to bring any technology other then my cell phone. I don't like anything distracting me from quality time with my husband, family, or friends. It's actually quite a refreshing experience.

However, since we are staying with my grandparents, I can only assume they will be in bed EARLY. Which will leave a little lounging time in the evening for blogging. I'm going to try something new, and do daily outfit posts. I think it will be fun to do, but keep the blogging short and sweet to get back to that quality family time. My first post will be Monday! Happy blogging y'all!

P.S. The puppygirls are staying with my aunt and two teenage cousins. They are in EXCELLENT hands, but we dropped them off this afternoon and I miss them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment