Monday, August 9, 2010

Wedding Attire

I will indeed blog about life in NY when I myself start to figure it all out. For now, here is a fashion post.

In less then 2 weeks, M and I are attending a wedding in southern New Jersey. Here is what I am wearing:


Please ignore the blue towel in the background.. limited space in these NY apartments.



Vintage inspired beige pumps, 50's beaded clutch, gold embelleshed bangles, light peach faux diamond earrings, peach flower for hair (possibly)

As for my hair, Although I have the flower that matched PERFECTLY, I am thinking of curling my hair and pinning up with a few loose tendrels falling out and taking a few clip in extentions to create a braid headband. Somewhat like this:






My nails are probably going to be classic milky beige ala Sandra Bullock as Leigh Anne Tuohy:

Or, if I am feeling a little trendy that day I think a nice balance with the soft shade dress would be a medium heather gray nail polish or a taupe color such as OPI's Metro Chic

And the make-up with be kept neutral, with maybe a shimmery brown smokey eye. Nothing extreme, as we all know I don't do extreme.

I'll make sure to take photos the day of with the entire look altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment