Monday, May 2, 2011

Update, Deployments, and Lost Photos??

I apologize for the lack of blogging. Since you've last heard from me, my husband and I have moved to Colorado, are currently living on post in a beautiful three bedroom house (photos to come), and are facing VERY soon deployment. In all of our joy with moving, and LOVING Colorado, we were faced with a hard reality of why we are here. He will deploying May 26th for a 1 year tour in Afghanistan. We were given less then 2 months notice. Trying to finish setting up house, and spend as much quality time together as possible. It's bittersweet because know my heart will be aching, but he is doing something I am so proud of, his selflessness is a reason I married him. **But tonight victory over Osama Bin Laden will *hopefully* put an end to some of this war. We shall see.

Anyway, Nice to be back with y'all! I have a few posts in mind coming up real soon! And I am currently trying to figure out why all of my photos disappeared??? Any ideas? I still have them saved and can go ahead and re-upload them, but that would just be a nightmare! Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment