Monday, November 15, 2010

Fabulous Flea Market Finds

Some may say the flea market is gross and full of junk, and I'd have to agree. But once in a while I just like to get up early in the morning and with coffee in hand stroll through the tables hoping to find a gem. Flea markets can be a great place to find antiques or unique items difficult to shop for in stores. This past Saturday, Momma and I felt like it was a flea market kinda morning. So we woke up, throw on our coats scarves (and gloves) and grabbed our coffee to head out to the local market. I found some great finds!

Victorian Clock- $3
Jewerly box- $5
Inside of jewerly box
Gold and faux pearl bracelet- $1
Drop faux pearl earrings- $1
faux pearl hoops- $1
faux pearl necklace- $1
Faux pearl bow necklace- $3

Hatbox- $2
Rose top perfume bottles- .50 each
Old fashion hangers- 3 for $1
chiffon scarf- $1
Pink knit mittens- $3

Can you believe the great finds?! I also bought one more thing, a vintage vanity. It needs a new paint job and cushion for the seat.. Guess how much?? FIVE DOLLARS! That's right y'all! A vintage vanity for only $5. Unfortunately, It didn't fit in the car on the way home to NY, but it is safely waiting arrival at my father's house. It will be here this week. I'll do a before and after shot.

That's all for now. Kisses!



No comments:

Post a Comment