Wednesday, October 13, 2010

No camera= No bueno

With my computer not yet fixed, blog posts are confined to photos found only on the internet. I am so dissappointed about this because I have come across a couple wonderful finds I know all of y'all lovely ladies would love. Until then, Google images it is.

My husband leaves in about two weeks. He will be gone FIVE long months. He has been helping me around the apartment with little fix-it pojects. We have also repainted and redecorated. The previous tenants had the walls painted yellow and puke green. I decided to paint it all one color- A Benjamin Moore paint called Romance.

It took some convincing with Hubby, but the color is an off white with a rosey/pink undertone. It looks just offwhite to the plain eye unless you know it is supposed to be pink.


I promise to post photos when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment