Friday, July 23, 2010

Falling in love with fall

Yes ma'am I am! The weather here has been dreadfully hot, humid and sticky. I am NOT a fan. I dream of fall... The smell of autumn leaves as they turn color and fall from the trees, those gloomy days where we could just waste away drinking tea while reading a book, taking walks down the avenue in a light jacket and scarf with some one you love. And then that first snow fall! Oh my, I do love fall. Spring is my FAVORITE season, but Fall is such a close second.
With my love of the upcoming season and my obsession with all things French, I was patrolling the Internet for Paris fall/winter street fashion. I am amazed at how utterly chic they layer. Sweatpants? non. Sneakers? non. Ugly North face fleeces? DOUBLE non. I went out today on the hunt for the perfect combination of jackets and scarves. I wanted to share my finds with you... And don't worry, tomorrow I will post all the beautiful photos I found of Paris street photography.

Black lace/ruffle scarf

Taupe/Gray lace/ruffle scarf



White and Pink cotton ruffle scarves


This is my small scarf collection and how I store them.

Now, how would I pair these scarves? I took my two favorite lightweight fall jackets and paired them with the bag and scarves to create four different looks.




I do love the fall! I can't wait for cooler weather and crisp air to kick this humid weather right out of here!



2 comments:

  1. Where is that bag from? I must have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is from a store called Strawberry. They are only on NY and PA.

    ReplyDelete